September 09, 2007

Environmental Blog Action Day

On October 15, I'll be participating in Blog Action Day by writing at least one entry having to do with an environmental issue. While I don't write explicitly about the topic very often, it's certainly one that I'm aware of and involved with at the ground level. Of course, I don't yet know what I'll write about specifically, but there will likely be fungi involved. It might be a good excuse to brush up on my knowledge of Chytridia.

Clicking on the graphic above will take you to the homepage for this event to learn more. Have a look and consider getting involved. It's an opportunity to spread a bit more knowledge about environmental issues confronting we tool-using, sparsely-haired apes from each of our unique points of view.

Sphere: Related Content