October 05, 2007

The Woo Is Now Officially a Church

Real email just forwarded to me:

From: Lucas Glenn [mailto:Luke@vi__yard__kinton.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 11:47 PM
To: 'Worcester Announce'
Subject: [worcester-announce] RE: Difficult Dialogues: Questions of Faith - 10/10

Also, The Woo, a unique new church on Main South, is starting a new series this Saturday called ”Vintage Jesus”; and the first talk happens to be “Is Jesus the only God?” Anyone interested in these Difficult Dialogues should check it out.

Day: Saturdays
Time: 6 PM Dinner
7 PM Service
Location: 911 Main St. (Pilgrim Church)

Do I need to be a churchy person to come? No!

Yours,

Luke Glenn
This is quite close to where I live. I'm tempted to go and investigate "The Woo." Not this weekend, as I'll have relatives in town, but maybe next weekend. It's not like an old mycologist such as myself has all that much going on on a Saturday night, anyhow, and the skeptic in me finds it hard to pass up such a tantalizing invitation.

I do regret missing out on a talk entitled "Is Jesus the Only God?" though.

Sphere: Related Content