December 20, 2007

Let's Build a City...

..or a Minicity, at least. I'm not sure what the point of it is, but what the heck. I see people blogging about it here and there as a useless time waster, and if one can't waste useless time, what can one waste productively?

So I went and built a city in Brazil called Mycelium. Every time somebody else clicks on a link connecting to Mycelium, it gets another inhabitant. When it gets a lot of inhabitants, I suppose something will happen. I don't know what, but something must happen if a bunch of people click the link.

Are you curious yet? Then click this link and something will happen.

Did I mention that you should click the link? Oh, yes, I see I did mention that you should click the link. What are you waiting for? Go ahead! Click the link! You know that you want to.

If you don't click the link, you'll make baby FSM cry.

Sphere: Related Content