February 09, 2008

Big Pink Cow Followed Me Around

Spot the LooneyI dreamed last night of a pink life-sized cow plush toy that came to life and followed me everywhere. It was a very friendly animated plush cow toy.

Upon waking, I wondered... am I a man who dreamed that a pink life-sized cow plush toy came to life and followed someone about, or am I a pink life-sized cow plush toy that has come to life and is dreaming that it is a man?

No, not really.

I do wonder, though, if my having consumed an entire 14 oz. New York strip steak for dinner last night had something to do with this oddball dream. LL really wanted a steak, you see, and so we wound up at an Outback Steakhouse. I'm no vegetarian, but I almost never eat that much meat in one sitting and perhaps it has done something to my brain...

Sphere: Related Content