August 06, 2008

No Wachusett Wednesday This Week

Due to inclement weather, this week's Wachusett Wednesday has been canceled. I am rather bummed about it. Instead of field work, I'll instead be purifying the PCR products from yesterday's gel and cleaning up/aligning the Sarcodon sequences, all of which is OK but hardly a substitute for being in the field.

In all likelihood, my next venture into the field will be on Sunday. That's the day of the Mycological Society of America foray at Lock Haven University. A lab and equipment is being graciously made available after the foray and throughout the duration of the conference, and I expect that I'll have wireless access at my hotel, so I'll be able to blog about the foray and provide photos and info about my collections as usual at that time.

sigh.

Sphere: Related Content