August 09, 2008

Off to Pennsylvania for MSA Meeting Today

I'll be hitting the road and Pennsylvania-bound in just a few hours for the Mycological Society of America conference at Penn State. My companion for the trip is a postdoc from the Pfister Lab at Harvard. Don Pfister is himself receiving an award from the MSA for excellence in teaching. Considering that the hapless postdoc will be trapped on the road with me for about seven hours, I fully expect some of that excellent knowledge to diffuse into my brainpan. In any case, I have to be careful around Harvard people. These ivy leaguers are a rowdy bunch.

The conference program looks excellent, with lots of interesting talks and posters. David Geiser is writing an unofficial conference blog. I'll be updating from the conference as well.

Sphere: Related Content