November 14, 2007

Esteemed Guests

I have just gotten home to find that Dr. Jon Walton, the PI on the amanita paper I have been kvetching about not being able to read today, heard my plea and was kind enough to send a copy to me. If you're reading this, Dr. Walton, thank you once again. I know what I'll be reading tomorrow before teaching lab!

I would also like to give my regards to whomever was reading my blog today from the US House of Representatives. Someone from a house.gov IP took the time today to read my recent entry about the conviction of Florida state representative Bob Allen. It's nice to know that someone out there in government land reads us small-audience bloggers, too. If you come back again and see this, I hope you'll think about some of the suggestions I've made under the gay conservatives tag.

It really is nice to know that someone is out there reading and, even though I don't get a lot of time to reply to the comments left here, I do read them all and appreciate every eyeball that falls upon this little page.

Sphere: Related Content