June 29, 2008

Two Worthless Pieces of Garbage Who Make Me Embarrassed to Be an American

Until a few minutes ago, I didn't know who Kirstie Hartle of Rome, NY and Dean Johnson of Lanett, AL were. Thanks to an update on Dispatches from the Culture Wars, I do know now.

An aptly rendered portrait of either Kirstie Hartle or Dean Johnson; they all look alike to me.I know that Kirstie Hartle and Dean Johnson are a couple of great, stinking floaters in the gene pool that were left here because somehow Mother Nature forgot to flush.

People like this embarrass me as an American. People like this make me want to vomit blood and bile until the sensation they produce deep down in my guts goes away.

I can't even write anything more about it. As much of a coherent response as I can muster to these two subhuman scumbags has been left as a comment on Ed Brayton's update.

I have to get outside for awhile now. The stink that Hartle and Johnson's words have left in this room are too much for me to bear. I can only imagine how foul would be their physical presence.

Sphere: Related Content