August 19, 2008

Blog Logged by Worcester Magazine

An entry I wrote recently about my inclination to shake my fist and scream at the Asian longhorned beetle has been blog-logged by Worcester Magazine. It's becoming something of a hot topic around town, I guess. Fellow Worcester blogger Jeff of Wormtown Taxi has written several bits on it, including this newest one.

I've also just learned this morning of the Massachusetts Introduced Pests Outreach Blog. There's useful information there about how to recognize the damage done by the beetles even if you don't see the beetle itself. I suggest that any locals take a look at MIPO Blog and learn how they can help their state keep track of this infestation. It's always possible that the extra bit of information you provide could be the one that tips the scales against the big bad bug.

Sphere: Related Content