August 02, 2007

The Things I Miss

After a month here in Worcester, I must say that I'm very happy with the move. So far, I really like this place. It feels like home and reminds me quite a bit of the neighborhood in which I grew up.

Still, there are some things I feel like I've missed out on by not being in Tallahassee. Here's one now.

Woman strips naked at the Old Capitol

A Hollywood, Fla., woman was arrested Wednesday after a deputy said he witnessed her walk up up the steps of the Old Capitol, strip off her clothes and start jumping up and down.

Ana C. Galego, 39, faces a charge of indecent exposure following the 3:30 a.m. incident reported by Deputy Anthony Geraldi...

Galego was taken to the Leon County Jail and later released on $500 bail.
This sort of thing shouldn't be illegal. I'm all in favor of naked people jumping up and down on the steps of old buildings. Legalize it!

Sphere: Related Content